Thursday, November 01, 2007

Spooktacular Halloween!

Yay! I love Halloween. I love to dress up. I used to love Trick O Treating. Well... I still love it, but I don't think I would be able to get candy. =P Dave came over the night before Halloween to carve a pumpkin. I designed it, he carved it. I think it came out pretty cool. Great teamwork!

On Halloween night I trekked up to Fuzzy's in Hollywood. It only took me TWO HOURS in traffic. Bleh. Fortunately for me, Fuzzy was ready with a parking spot and a nice cool glass of water for me when I got there. Yay! We were expecting three others to come: Greg, Jeff, and Ena. Fuzzy had also prepped some ribeyes for dinner. Yummy! She made some Ong Choy veggies for us with garlic and stinky shrimp paste. It was tasty... but as I just said, they were stinky, too! After we had all eaten, we got ready to go out and went to Vanguard for their Halloween Night. Yeah, it was Hip Hop. And yeah, it was about 90% Asian. But we still had a great time. We saw a lot of awesome costumes. Check out pics of the Cat-o-lantern and Halloween night here.


No comments: