Tuesday, November 06, 2007

SEMA Show 2007

Last week was the SEMA show in Las Vegas. It's this huge convention showcasing aftermarket stuff for cars. Everything from tires to Navi's to dials. I flew in on Thursday night where Dave picked me up. We also met up with his friend Dustin and later with Marco, Brisia, and Hans for a little Blackjack. We spent Friday afternoon at SEMA and met up again with Marco and Brisia. The best part about SEMA? THE SOFT SERVE FROZEN CUSTARD! Yummy. They were there last year and that's what I looked forward to this year. So smooth and creamy.
Later that night Dave and I went to see Zumanity. I saw it the first week that it opened in 2003. Still sexy, still full of firm, perfect bodies. For dinner we went to Lawry's. I love Prime Rib! Dessert was even better. Something called a Chocolate Bag. White and milk chocolate moulded into the shape of a bag filled with berries, double chocolate mousse and whipped cream. There was also Chambord sauce drizzled around it with more berries. Soooo tasty. Especially with the the Chocolate Port.
We did a little shopping at the outlets on Saturday with Amy (my cousin's wife that lives out there) and then headed home. Oh wait... on the way home we went to the Zappos Outlet. Yaaaay!! Of course I bought a pair of really cute shoes! And the we went to the Fry's. Duhh... Of course Las Vegas's Fry's would be a slot machine!! Click on the slot machine for more pics from Vegas.

No comments: