Monday, October 29, 2007

Food and Fun


Although not as crazy as other weekends, this weekend still ended up pretty full. Friday we went to a poker party. Hmm... no pics. Saturday, we went to Andy and Belinda's housewarming/Halloween party where we ran into some killer clowns. Andy made some awesome noodles that I couldn't stop eating. We had a lot of fun playing with their puppy, Fatima and their kitty, Sylvia. They have another kitty that didn't come out to play at all. =( No big deal. Sandy and I were kitty enough! Check out pics here.

Later that evening we went to a performance of Balinese Dancing at El Camino College. The percussion was really amazing and although I felt that the synchronized choreography could have been a bit cleaner I really enjoyed the show. All the moves look really difficult. I wasn't able to get any pictures, but the above is from their website.

We began Sunday with lunch with my parents (pictures here) followed by a trip into Hollywood to go see Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D with John and Miki. Nightmare pics here.

No comments: