Saturday, February 14, 2009

This is why I've never watched an entire season of American Idol

So I finally watched last Thursday's episode of American Idol where they all sit in front of the Judges and are told if they get to be a part of Season 8.  I either didn't care or pretty much agreed with most of their decisions.  But seriously... WTF?! They got rid of Jamar Rogers, but kept Nick, Jessie, and Tati-freakin-ana?!  I actually like Nick/Norman... hehe.  I don't think he could actually win, but he makes me laugh.  And Tatiana just needs to go.  She's more annoying than the girl from last season that bawled her eyes out when ANYONE was put into the bottom three or got kicked off.  I sooo loved Jamar's Delilah, but apparently the judges didn't.  And speaking of the judges, who else can't stand Kara I-suck-at-judging-so-I'll-just-say-what-everyone-else-is-saying DioGuardio.  C'mon... arguing with Bikini Girl at her audition?!  She lost the rest of what little respect points that I had for her.   blah... I think this whole post might have killed any respect points anyone might have had for me.  I'll just end with this... GO DANNY!!!

No comments: