Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hooray for relaxing weekends!



The wonderfully talented Antonio gave me a fabulous perm on Friday.  I'm still getting used to taking care of it, but I'm having so much fun doing it!  Too bad the rain makes it a little crazy.  On second thought... what's wrong with crazy?  I love it.  Thank you, Antonio!


Valentine's Day was wonderful!  Dave and I started by walking to Farmer's Market and enjoying pupusas, roast corn, and fresh lemonade.  Goes in corn...!!  Later we went met up with my parents at Annie and Sir's where we had delcious dinner of Foie Gras and Ox Tail Oso Bucco!!  Mmm... mouth watering again.

We also bought a 4" potted Paperwhite for our front garden area.  On Sunday morning, I did some gardening (yes... you read it right.  Amanda gardened!) and turned up the area for the flowers.  I planted the Paperwhite, and some Freesia bulbs.  Hopefully the rain doesn't flood them out.  Dave was doing other yard work and maintaining our back veggie garden.  I can't wait 
for all the yummy things growing back there!

One of the most special parts of the weekend was visting Tina and Baby Mia, aka Miss Thang! 
 
She's so cute and so sweet!  

No comments: