Sunday, July 01, 2007

Relaxing weekend

I love having weekends with nothing to do... Friday night was spent with Mark, Tina and several others rockin' at REd. I had a bit of a hangover on Saturday morning because I broke my "no cheap alchol" rule and actually drank Apple Smirnoff (Grrrrooooss!). It was tough getting up at 7am to let in the cleaning lady and then go to Antonio's to have my hair cut at 9. Needless to say, Antonio took wonderful care of me. Like it? I donated 10 in. of it to Locks of Love. Yay! Saturday nightl, Lisa and I went to see "Live Free or Die Hard." I loooove Bruce Willis and all the Die Hard movies. We had some time before the movie started so we met Tina for Pho, followed by a caramel sundae for Lisa and a vanilla black cherry shake for me. Btw... that's supposed to be Ruby's TINY sundae. Dave and I finished the weekend off with a BBQ at Sir's house. He and Annie made Kahlua pork, creamed corn, salad, mac n cheese, ice cream sandwich cake, tres leches with green tea... and a bunch of other stuff that I know I ate, but can't remember. Yes... it was good weekend.

No comments: