Thursday, January 31, 2008

heh

So I finally got a new computer. What happened to the old one? Well... I sent it back to HP... twice. By the time it came back the second time, they had replaced the wifi, the harddrive, the motherboard... you name it, they replaced it. So basically I had a refurbished computer... and I am sooo not into refurb junk... especially if I paid for a brand new machine. Thank goodness for Costco's 90 day return policy. When I returned it on day 88 of 90, they kind of looked at me a little funny until I told them that I had sent it back twice, blah, blah, blah. So they gave me my money back. Unfortunately they don't put it back onto your credit card and I didn't want an $1100 gift card. Soooo... I walked out with the cash. Tee hee... Anyway, here's my new puter.
Actually, the image for the Product (Red) version, which I didn't get. It's the XPS M1330 and mine is red, but it's not the Product (Red) that gives money to AIDs research in Africa, although it still looks pretty much the same. They weren't offering the Product (Red) when I bought mine, but I got a pretty nice deal on it. Stay tuned to catch up with everything that's going on!!

1 comment:

A.Bakker said...

WooHoo!!! New Post :)