Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I love Underwear!

One of the few "spammy" things I get is DailyCandy where they let me know about places to eat and things to see and buy in Southern California. Most of the time, I check out the article, maybe even check out the site and then I'm done. But last week they sent me HoneyDew Intimates so I had to order these:

They also come in cherries, watermelon, banana, apples, and strawberry! So of course I decide to order Christmas presents for the girls... and then I make the mistake of talking to Fuzzee... I was too excited about underwear and I spilled the beans! I ended up giving the girls their undies last weekend! Oh well... time to shop some more! Oh yeah... I also ordered some jammies for myself. They're made of Loden Modal... apparently some derivative of beech wood... but they're soooo soft! yummy!

No comments: